Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Winks from God...





This thought was given to me by my old boss, John today whom I miss his Godly advise!!. God gives us winks to let us know that he is here with us. When he said this it was an interesting concept. God winking at us to let us know he is still here. This is so true! It got me thinking of what ways God has winked at me in my life. I can think of quite a few, and for example on of them goes all the way back to first grade when this girl Crystal was in my class and then we became what I call "hi buddy" where you just say Hi to each other when you see them in the hallways and that's it. This went on until middle school. I think that was God giving me a wink saying hey you know what... you will still be friends with her when your about to turn 28! and also that year Crystal met Nikki who is still her best friend and in middle school become one of my good friends as well and then I met angie and jen and so on because God knew we would all need to be friends to get us through some horrible and wonderful times in our lives.

I also think God likes to give us winks just because he can, because he is GOD!!! He is all power and love and can do whatever he wants. And he chooses to love us and because he loves us he will show us which roads to take and then he leaves the rest up to us. We have the choice to see the cross in the road and we get to make the decision of which way to go. Sometimes we choose the wrong one and God will "recalculate" and give us different road to take. He will give us detours throughout our whole lives to reach the goal he has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment