Thursday, March 4, 2010

If God is with us who can stand against us?


That is the question of the day, and the answer is easy. Nothing or no one can stand in God's way. He knows what the future holds and we have the decision to either simply stand still and watch it go by, or we can stand up and walk, run, skip and jump and enjoy every moment! God doesn't want us to stand still, he wants us to jump! Sometimes the leap is hard because we don't know where it leads, but with God there to catch us its so worth the chance of true happiness! Some jumps are really big like jobs, kids, marriage, buying a house and other jumps are like jumping in a very small puddle, but the impact will last a lifetime like saying hello to a complete stranger who might someday become your best friend. Or just helping someone with their groceries or holding a door open for someone. Or by making someone laugh because you both jump in that puddle together and feel like kids again. It is sometimes the simple things in life that make it worth living.

God amazes me everyday by just showing up. I try every morning when I first wake up to say "Good Morning God, whats in store for us today?" I find that when I start my morning off right with a good conversation with God, my day goes smoothly and life is grand! It's those weird days that I forget to take those special moments that my brain gets confused on what to focus on. I take control of the steering wheel and get out of control. So my little message for the day is take it slow and say Good Morning to God and see what that does for your day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment