Monday, March 15, 2010

God's Splendor


"For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before him, strength and glory are in his sanctuary." Psalm 96:4-6

God made the heavens!!!! That still amazes me that at one point there was nothing and then God just spoke and the stars in heaven were created and then he spoke again and then there was light and then he spoke again and he created us. God created us!! That amazes me. God, I am in awe of you tonight. You give me strength when I need it most and you love me so much, and I can't believe how much you love someone so unworthy, but I thank you and I hope everyone on this planet knows somewhere deep down in their hearts that you are their creator and put them on this planet for a purpose. I sometimes find it hard to think that there are people out there who do not know you, but I know there are and pray that Lord, you put someone in their lives to show them your great love. A love that is unlike anything anyone will ever experience. I pray Lord that you give us all strength to face the nightmares of this world, and I pray that you let us enjoy the little moments in life. I love you, In Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment