Thursday, February 18, 2010

I AM FREE!!!

"Do Not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised." Hebrews 10:35-36 "Throw on your God-Given dignity. Walk with your head up in your God Given Security" Beth Moore Only God can give me strength and dignity. It is a 11:00pm on a Thursday night and I cannot sleep because my brain is in overload at how much I didn't trust God to make me secure. I thought I had to change who I am and be secure in myself but forgot that God has given me security and I just have to take it. Its mine for the taking!! God wants me to be secure in Him and trust in his purpose for my life. That also means I need to start walking the walk with my head held high and know that I'm going to mess up, embarrass myself and look at other people's life and think they have it all together, but I don't have to own my insecurity. I have a choice and I can choose to not let it get me down and depressed, and it cannot define who I am. If I embarrass myself which I am so good at, I can laugh at it and God will be up in Heaven laughing with me and know that I am OK and trust God will turn it into something good. If I fail its because I think I failed, God thinks I'm perfect and sees my failures as a passage to something new. God has some new things in store for me and one of them is owning up to my insecurity and making a choice to saying "You cannot take or damage my security. It's mine to keep. You cannot have it. For my God says that I am clothed with strength and dignity Proverbs 31:25" He will give me the strength tomorrow to wake up to a new revival in my heart and security in my soul!! I love you, Lord so much and I thank you for everyone and every circumstance you have placed in my life for without those people and situations I would not be the woman you want me to be. This video I'm adding is just a little touch of humor and embarrassment on my behalf!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment