Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crazy boredom at work!!

I am sitting here at work bored, I hate days like this. I miss the days when we were so crazy busy my brain was fried at the end of the day now its bored by the end of the day and then I have to head to Payless where shoes scream at me for four hours! These twelve hour days are starting to wear on me, but I'm loving the extra paycheck!! Because of that I get to finally get my Mac computer. It's a used one, but it’s a MAC!!! Therefore, I can finally use my Photoshop CS software that I've had since 2005. Then in a few months I will have saved up some extra cash so I can get an upgrade either that or I'm thinking of getting aperture or lightroom. I haven't decided yet. I'm looking forward to getting back into a world that I somewhat love! I'm not very good at it, but by golly I'm going to improve!!! I'm thinking of taking a class this fall to refresh my memory on it. We shall see.

This morning I woke up from the most depressing dream, but yet a dream that was so true. It was a dream on my fear of failure and not living up to people's expectation. It was depressing and put me in an awful mood until I was sitting there pondering the dream, when I just said "God don't let this dream get to me, its not worth it, You have it all in control and I won't ever live up to my expectations, but I want to live up to yours. I know you will never let me down and I will let you down, I'm human, You're GOD! Therefore, I will let you down, but I promise Lord that I will not the devil succeed in getting me down, instead I will smile and get up and let you take care of the day. I lay it at your feet." Then I came to work and yes I'm bored, but I'm not down anymore. I still feel Satan trying to remind me of my fears, but I don't listen, instead I say "I trust you Lord." I have been doing that all day and it seems to be working.

Ok another thing, I'm being inspired by some friends of mine who are doing this extreme diet and exercise thing, and I'm trying to reconstruct my brain into eating healthier and exercising so far this week I've got the eating part right but because of both jobs and not getting home until 10 and having to get up at 6:30 I haven't had the motivation to work out yet. I thought of waking up at 6 and walking around the block before getting ready for work, just haven't done it yet. A couple of months ago I went to the gym every day for two weeks and ate perfect and felt great and lost 4 pounds in one week. I hate that I let myself go and gain it all back. I felt so great after those two weeks. So I'm changing the way I think and I am going to try and reconstruct myself body and soul. I got a new book by Beth Moore called Jesus and I'm going to study the life of Jesus and motivate my body to have more energy! :) Wish me luck.

This past week I haven't been reading the bible as much as I usually do which I think also got me down because I so want to read and get inspired, but I have dumb excuses, like I need sleep or I just want to close my mind off and watch Friends. Does anyone know of a good bible study that is going on?

Yesterday I was watching How I Met Your Mother and it was the one where Ted bought a house because he was sick of the universe not bringing things in his order. He thought he should get married, then buy a house, and then have kids. Then he decided that is a dumb plan, I'll just go ahead and buy a home! I used to think this was suppose to be the order of things. But like Ted, Mel and I got our own home and its awesome. So far I love being a homeowner. I love coming home to a garage that as soon as we get the trash from moving out of it we can pull into. I love walking into the kitchen and sitting on the new couch!! :) I can't say this enough how much the Lord has blessed me and how much I am grateful!! :) I know people are probably tired of hearing me say that, but its so true. I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for the Lord playing out of my order and playing by his order of the way he wants my life to go. He is in control! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment