Friday, February 17, 2012

Bored on a Friday Night!!!!





What does one do on a Friday night by herself when trying to avoid the treadmill!! I photograph and watch TV!!! I gotta say this was the first time I picked up my camera since January 2nd and it felt pretty great. I'm sitting on the couch right now staring at the treadmill and decided to blog to avoid it. Don't worry when I get done with this awesome blog entry I will be getting on the evil contraption!! It will become my friend before this evening is over with. It is a good thing I have plans for the rest of this 3 day weekend or else I feel sorry for all my friends because when I'm bored I do some dumb stuff like take photos of remote controls! :) And I wonder why I feel chunky...it couldn't be because of a McChicken from McDonalds or my blogging instead of working out. I need my coach dog! This is I think the weirdest blog entry and for that I'm sorry, but I hope I made you laugh!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment