Monday, July 5, 2010

Trust and Look Up!

Ok so it is time for me finally blog about my weekend with my Grandma at the Beth Moore conference. It was a very emotional and eye awakening experience. If you have ever been to a Beth Moore conference or have heard her speak, she is very much a very talented teacher. I never really understood the study of Greek and how it relates to the bible, but she opened my eyes to a different viewpoint and now I really want to understand it better. I want to go for it. I want to know what God is truly saying when I read his word. I want my heart to open up and get revelation and spring forth to what He wants to share with me. She spoke on Imago Dai (which means Image of God) and how we were made in His image. How he created us to perfection. I got to talk to a friend of mine who just had a natural birth and I asked her "What was that like?" and she said "It is amazing how God made our bodies to just take over and do what it was meant to do." You see God knows what he is doing. He has a plan and though we sometimes don't see it or understand it, it is His plan! Even when we are sitting there with your heart completely open and giving it all to him, cause you've had enough. This past couple of months it seems like I have been getting one bad news after another, and they just seem to get worse and worse until you get to think "God, seriously when is enough enough?" God's answer is "I'm enough, Trust me I will give you the strength to get through this trial, I will dry your tears when you think they can't stop flowing. I’m enough, I will get you through this and you are not alone, I'm am right next to you thinking of you. Yes, dear one, I'm thinking of you right now in this moment, you are mine, I created you for a purpose, I love you, and I know you are hurting right now, but I'm listening ready to take your fears, worries, and make them into something glorious. Trust me"

Lift your eyes up when you feel you can't lift you head. When you feel like thunder and lightening are pouring down on you, Look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment