Monday, July 26, 2010

Expecting More!



Lately I've been hearing about Pray Big! So I'm giving it a try and so far no results from praying big, but I have been getting more confident in the fact that when I pray big I will get big answers, it might not be the answers I want, but I know and trust in the fact that God is bigger and He is at work. The history has proven over and over again, that God has a bigger plan in store for us. He has this divine work that He is working in each and everyone of us. Lately it seems that I have been getting one more thing to add to my prayer list that I think God is really sick of hearing from me. I'm getting sick of giving him bad news when I know he already knows the outcome. I need to trust in the fact that He has it all under control!!! He has the answers in his hands. As I just wrote that I looked down at my desk and saw the photo of Mason in Mike's hands(which is above), and that is how God sees us. We are so tiny, but he has us in his hand to where we can feel secure and loved. That brought tears to my eyes because right now Mike is having tests done because they found a mass on his kidney and it could be cancerous. Please pray, He just got to meet his beautiful son and now this news and please pray for Deborah that she can be encouraged and strengthened to be there for Mike. I am so sick of cancer!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment