Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting Pulled Over….

Today I was driving by someone that just got pulled over and I couldn't help but wonder why did that cop choose her. I mean come on, we all know on the highway there are thousands of us speeding so why did that cop choose that lady out of everyone. Then I got to thinking why did God choose me? There are thousands/millions/billions of people in this whole wide world and yet He still chose me? Have you ever thought that? Why God? I mean I’m so low on the totem pole, I'm just your average girl who tries to live her life the best way I can, and I mess up a lot. Yet, God chose me!! He thinks about me. He is jealous for me. He wants me to be his image-bearer. But that is not the best news…. He chose you as well…whoever is reading this right now God is thinking of you and loving you! This weekend has been a very emotional weekend. But I will write more on that later, lets just say for a girl who usually keeps her emotions in check lost it this weekend! :) Major tear fest! :) I love you, Lord, and again Thanks for the reminder of your plan and that you are in control!!

No comments:

Post a Comment